Unmixed version of multitalker babble

Hi,
    Actually I am planning to present a multitalker (atleast 4 talker) babble with child talkers in free field through loudspeakers for which I need the speech sample (reading sample/spontaneous speech sample/continuous discourse etc.) from each child talker separately (rather than a premixed version) which I will then present through multiple loudspeakers. Thus with unmixed version of multitalker babble i mean speech sample recordings from each talker separately.

Regards,
Imran

$$$$$ monty@@@@