Re: changing a sound signal while listening to it

Thanks to all who responded. This problem is now solved!

Dan

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Dan Stowell <dan.stowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In SuperCollider this code does a simple version of what you describe:

(
s.waitForBoot{
 {
   var centre = 440;
   var beat = Integrator.kr(KeyState.kr(124) - KeyState.kr(123))
          * 0.01 + 10;
   var amp = Integrator.kr(KeyState.kr(126) - KeyState.kr(125))
          .linexp(-5000, 5000, 0.001, 1);
   (beat*2).poll(1, "beat freq");
   SinOsc.ar([centre+beat, centre-beat], 0, amp).sum.dup;
 }.play
}
)

arrow keys up/down for volume, left/right for beat freq.

Dan