Re: spoken sentences

Hi Josh-

Maybe this ITU speech database would be useful:

http://www.itu.int/net/itu-t/sigdb/genaudio/AudioForm-g.aspx?val=1000050

"Real speech recordings , the full set of which was used to develop
Rec. ITU-T P.50. This set includes 16 recorded sentences in each of 20
languages and sentences recorded in the laboratories of some ITU
members."

-Tony