From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of S.L. ARKETTE
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 6:18 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Echolocation

Dear All,

Can anyone please help: I am trying to track down papers on echolocation, in particular on the way echolocation provides the subject with a spatial representation of his environment. Is anyone undertaking research on the distinction between this type of perception and the type of perception involved in hearing sound?

Many thanks,
Sophie Arkette.