Marie Curie post-doc position

Dear readers of this list,

Are you a PhD holder, national from Europe, and residing since 3 years
or more *outside* Europe (i.e. outside the European Union or FP7
Associated Countries)?

Then you might be interested in applying with our research group to a
3 years post-doc position in Porto, Portugal, in:
   * Music Information Retrieval
   * Human-Computer Musical Interaction
   * Automatic Music Generation
   * Music applications of Pattern Recognition
   * Music Robotics
   * Audio Processing
... or a related field.

The Programme is called "WELCOME II ­ Promoting the return of
researchers to the European Research Area".
The salary is between €61k - €68k per year (depending on early
post-doc, or experienced post-doc)
+ mobility and travel allowance (1.600€)
+ research costs (5.000€/year)

Deadline: December 12th 2010
Expected start of contract: May 2011

For further information on that Programme, please have a look at:
http://omega.fct.mctes.pt/contratacaodoutorados/welcomeII.pdf
and http://alfa.fct.mctes.pt/welcome2

For further information on our research group, please have a look at
our website (http://smc.inescporto.pt/).
Our research team is part of the INESC Porto (Institute for Systems
and Computer Engineering of Porto), a private non-profit association,
recognized as Public Interest Institution, that has been recently
appointed as Associated Laboratory by the Portuguese State
(http://www2.inescporto.pt/ip-en).

If you are interested, or for any information regarding our research,
please contact me directly: fgouyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Best regards,
--
Fabien Gouyon, PhD