From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Olaf Schleusing (audio)
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:37 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] KayPentax Disordered Voice Database

Hi,

I am working on the evaluation and restoration of alaryngeal voices, in
particular laryngectomized voices.

I came across several references to the "KayPentax Disordered Voice
Database" (also called MEEI database). Does anyone know whether this
database contains useful material for research on this particular type
of pathological voices and how to obtain it? The website of the producer
(KayPentax) does not provide much information regarding this.

For any help I am very thankful!

Best regards,
Olaf Schleusing