From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of azam rabiei
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:42 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: An ASA cue for phase information

Dear List,

I am working on CASA (Computational Auditory Scene Analysis).

For feature extraction, I used an onset/offset analysis and a harmonic
analysis to keep the track of temporal and spectral information,
respectively.

I need to have phase information, as well. But, spectrogram has no
information of phase. I'm looking for a cue for phase information.

I will appreciate anyone who could give me any point.

Regards

Azam