Tenure track position in Music Theory/Cognition

Greetings,
McMaster is conducting a search for a tenure-track position in Music
Theory/Cognition, the review deadline for which is Jan 31, 2011.
McMaster is committed to building upon the success of MIIMM (McMaster
Institute for Music and the Mind), and this position will be
a great opportunity, both for our department and for the new hire.  As
stated in the
description, the successful candidate might have a PhD in either
music or psychology, as long as they are qualified to teach undergraduate
music theory.

The official posting is now available on our website at
http://www.mcmaster.ca/vpacademic/MusicTheoryandCognition.html.  More
information about MIMM is also available at http://mimm.mcmaster.ca,
and information about the existing Music Cognition lab housed within
the department is at www.maplelab.net.

Take care,

Mike

-- -- -- -- -- -- --
Michael Schutz, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music
McMaster University School of the Arts
Chair, Percussive Arts Society Music Technology Committee
Core Member, McMaster Institute for Music and the Mind

Contact Information:
-- Office: 404 Togo Salmon Hall
-- Lab: 405 Togo Salmon Hall
-- Web: www.michaelschutz.net
-- Email: schutz@xxxxxxxxxxx
-- Phone: 905.525.9140, ext 23159 (office); ext 27021 (lab)
-- Mailing address: 1280 Main St. W. Hamilton Ontario L8S 4M2