Re: looking for a paper

You can get it from the IEEE here:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=1449657&tag=1
If your school doesn't have access rights, I'm sure you can find someone at Stanford or elsewhere who does.

Dick

At 3:07 PM -0500 12/18/10, Ximing Li wrote:
Dear list,

I am looking for a paper by Siebert (1970) entitled "Frequency Discrimination in the auditory system: Place or Periodicity Mechanism" on Proceedings of the IEEE 58, 723-730. I  cannot access the full text from the university database. Would anyone be willing to send me a copy?
Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Ximing Li

--