PEVOC 09, Marseille France, August 31 - September 3, 2011

Please find below the announcement for PEVOC 09, held in Marseille, France, August 31 - September 3, 2011.

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to invite you to the ninth Pan European Voice Conference (PEVOC9). It will be held on August 31th - September 3rd, 2011 in Marseille, France. The Pan-European Voice conference has always been a great scientific, medical and artistic event. It focuses both on basic and applied scientific research, and on clinical assessment and treatment. It offers the opportunity for international voice researchers, voice therapists, voice teachers and singers to come together and share their knowledge, ideas and experience. PEVOC conferences are known to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of current scientific and clinical research on the larynx and voice. After previous meetings of the PEVOCs in London, Regensburg, Utrecht, Stockholm, Groningen, Graz and Dresden, we are proud to host PEVOC for the first time in France. It will be held in Marseille, a major French city on the Riviera Coast. PEVOC9 will host three additional meetings :

- August 31st 2011 : the first meeting of the new European Academy of Voice, a european organization for education in the voice sciences. http://www.european-academy-of-voice.org/

- September 3rd 2011 : workshop of the *European Laryngological Society on the topic of micro-phono-surgery.
http://www.elsoc.org/

- August 30-31st 2011 : workshop of the European Voice Teachers Association on the topic of Digital Resources in the Voice Teaching Studio. http://www.evta-online.org/

Please find more details in the PEVOC website:
http://www.pevoc9.fr/
We hope very much to see you in end of August 2011 in Marseille !

Antoine GIOVANNI and Nathalie HENRICH, chairpersons

Avant d'imprimer ce mail, réfléchissons à l'impact sur l'environnement.