Reminder: First International Conference on Cognitive He aring Science, June 19-22, 2011 in Linköping, Sw eden.

This is just a reminder of the upcoming

First International Conference on Cognitive Hearing Science for Communication, June 19-22, 2011 in Linköping, Sweden.

Many prominent researchers have already accepted to give a talk.

Further information regarding submissions (now prolonged to 28th of February, 2011) and registration can be obtained from:

http://eventus.trippus.se/head2011attendees

We are confident that this will be an exciting and important scientific event.

Kindly forward this email to other interested parties, mailing lists and networks.

On behalf of the Scientific Committee

Thomas Lunner

Jerker Rönnberg

Chair

* We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail.