Re: Who sells the Castilian Spanish Hearing in Noise Test?

Dear Enrique,

although we do not sell a Spanish HINT test, HörTech (www.hoertech.de)
offers a Spanish Matrix test like the Swedish Hagerman sentence test,
the German Oldenburg sentence test or the Danish DANTALE test.

You can find information about matrix tests in general at
http://hearcom.eu/prof/DiagnosingHearingLoss/AuditoryProfile/SpatialHearing.html

HörTech offers the software as research tool for performing various
audiometric tests in different languages. You find more information
about the software and how to order it at
http://www.hoertech.de/web_en/produkte/messverfahren.shtml

Although the Spanish matrix test is not yet listed on these two
webpages, it is already available for sale.

With best regards,
Michael.

--
Dr. Michael Buschermöhle