Re: Who sells the Castilian Spanish Hearing in Noise Test?

Dear Enrique,

although we do not sell a Spanish HINT test, HörTech (www.hoertech.de)
offers a Spanish Matrix test like the Swedish Hagerman sentence test,
the German Oldenburg sentence test or the Danish DANTALE test.

You can find information about matrix tests in general at

HörTech offers the software as research tool for performing various
audiometric tests in different languages. You find more information
about the software and how to order it at

Although the Spanish matrix test is not yet listed on these two
webpages, it is already available for sale.

With best regards,

Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda wrote:
> Dear all,
> We would like to purchase a HINT Pro system for running
> Castilian-Spanish Hearing in Noise Tests. We know it exists but do not
> know who sells this system.  Can anyone point to the right contact for
> this purchase? Any distributor/seller in the US or the European Union
> will do.
> Thank you so much in advance.
> - Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda

Dr. Michael Buschermöhle