Listening experiments online

I have frequently seen (and sometimes participated in) experiments where the audio files are played online and responses are recorded using simple java/asp/html/other scripts (which can be run within a browser). Would someone on this list be willing to share their code/scripts for such an experiment? I’m guessing these are relatively simple to do, but why re-invent the wheel?

Thanks,

Rahul

Rahul Shrivastav, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Department of Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences

Dauer Hall, PO Box 117420

University of Florida

Gainesville, FL 32611

Phone: (352) 273-3710