Memory model of information transmitted in hearing

Dear Colleagues -

My new paper "Memory model of information transmitted in absolute judgment", which concerns audition more than the other senses,  has just been published in a cybernetics journal, Kybernetes. It is a follow-up to my earlier paper "Interpretation of absolute judgments using Information Theory: channel capacity or memory capacity?" which appeared in Cybernetics and Human Knowing.

As both of these journals may be hard to find, I am making a pdf of the ultimate formatted draft of "Memory model ..." available to colleagues upon request, just as I did for the earlier paper (which did garner some interest). In fairness, I will mention that the published paper can also be purchased from the vendor at:

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/fwd.htm?id=aob&ini=aob&doi=10.1108/03684921111117942

Thanks for your attention - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, Cal.