APAN 2011

Dear Colleagues,

As you are preparing your abstracts for the 2011 Society for Neuroscience Meeting on November 12 -16, Washington, DC. please keep in mind that APAN (Advances and Perspectives in Auditory Neurophysiology) 2011 will be held on Friday, November 11, one day before the SFN meeting.  You may submit your SFN abstract to APAN as a poster or talk.  We will send out a call for abstracts and registration later this month.

We look forward to seeing you at APAN in Washington, DC this year.

Organizers: Yale E. Cohen and Xiaoqin Wang
Program Committee:  Liz Romanski (Chair), Tim Griffiths, Jenni Groh, Robert Liu,  Jennifer Linden,  and Mitch Sutter
--
Yale E. Cohen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Office: B50 John Morgan Building