unsuscribe

Hi,

I would like to unsucribe, maybe temporarily, from the list.

Please let me know the Url i can do that, as explain on the main page:

"Subscribed members can leave the AUDITORY list, or modify their current details (including email address) by visiting their private AUDITORY information edit page, and selecting the "no messages" option at the bottom of that page. Please refer to the message you received when joining the list for the URL of the edit page, or you can contact me to retrieve it for you."

Thanks in advance,

philippe