[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Job openings at Fraunhofer-Department Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology in Oldenburg
I'm pleased to announce several job openings at Fraunhofer-Department
Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology (http://www.idmt.fhg.de/en/hsa)
in Oldenburg, Germany.
We are looking for
- Doctoral Student on the topic of acoustic pattern recognition
and scene analysis
- Doctoral Student on the topic "Model Based Procedures for
Improving Speech Comprehensibility and Audio Quality in
Real Communication Locations"
- Doctoral Student on the Topic "Model Based Algorithms and
Procedures to Support Hearing Impaired People and People
with Special Hearing Requirements"
- Algorithm Developer for Audio Signal Processing, DSP,
- Software Developer System Integration and Interface Design
More Information on each position and how to apply is available
In case you have further questions, please do not hesitate
to contact us.
Ph.D. Jens-E. Appell
Head of Department Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology
Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology
Haus des Hörens - Marie-Curie-Strasse 2 - 26129 Oldenburg - Germany
Tel +49 441 2172 401 - Fax +49 441 2172 450