From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Johnston
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 10:53 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AUDITORY] [Paper request] Nonlinear mechanics of the inner ear and its relation to otoacoustic emissions: two steps on the way to a mathematical model of DPOAE generation.

Could somebody send me the address of the list server and some instructions? As of tonight, this email will cease to work.

Yes, I’m leaving DTS, in case you wondered.

jj

James D. Johnston  (jj@xxxxxxx)

CHIEF SCIENTIST - DTS, Inc.

425-522-0632 - office
425-814-3204 - fax
206-321-7449- mobile

11410 NE 122nd Way,  Suite 100
Kirkland, WA 98034

This electronic transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify DTS, Inc immediately by telephone (425-814-3200) and destroy the original message. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy the original message and any copies or printouts hereof.