Re: Measuring audio quality

Dear Xavier,

Source enhancement or, more generally, source separation algorithms may be evaluated via the energy ratio metrics in
http://sisec2008.wiki.irisa.fr/tiki-index.php?page=Under-determined+speech+and+music+mixtures
(scroll down the page) or the perceptual metrics in
http://bass-db.gforge.inria.fr/peass/

Best,

Emmanuel

--