studies on perception of expressive features in music performance

Dear List,

For a revision of my doctoral research, I am looking for references
of studies on perception of expressive features in music
performance. By expressive features of music performance, I mean
timing, loudness, portamento and vibrato etc.

I have found articles on timing perception by Bruno Repp (1998) in
Journal of Experimental Psychology: human Perception and Performance
and another by Eric Clarke (1989) in Psychological research, but I
haven?t had much luck in finding articles about loudness perception
of expressive music performance and also of portamento / vibrato
perception.

If you know any relevant studies that investigate loudness
perception of expressive music performance and also of portamento /
vibrato perception, could you kindly point out to me?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Ju-Lee

--
Ju-Lee Hong
Dept. of Music

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which
cannot remain silent". -- Victor Hugo