Re: pitch

Hi Brittany,

I don't know about Garage Band, but Audacity uses an algorithm called soundtouch, which is an implementation of the synchronous-overlap-add method. Here is a link to the library used, and there is a link on this page to a nice discussion by the author of how it works:

http://www.surina.net/soundtouch/

-Chris