/* Apologies for cross-posting */
14th Int. Conf. on Digital Audio Effects, 2011 (DAFX-11)
IRCAM, Paris, France, Sept. 19-23 2011
This is a reminder that Late Registration for DAFx-11 will close in one week (September, the 8th, 2011).
On-site registration is however possible.
* Conference Dates: Monday 19th to Friday 23rd of September 2011;
* Place: IRCAM, Paris, France
* Short overview:
DAFX-11 is a single-track conference with over 70 presentations (oral and poster presentations).
This year a large number of submissions deal with audio signal processing.
DAFX-11 also include
- Monday 19th (afternoon:) three tutorial sessions on "New Mathematical Tools for Signal Processing",
- Keynotes by Udo Zolzer, David Ziccareli and Patrick Flandrin
- Friday 23th (all day long): three satellite workshops on Physical modeling (Modalys), Audio-Graphic Virtual Envirronment and CASA
* The social program of the DAFX-11 conference includes
- A world-premiere concert of Andrea Agostini’s “Wunder der Schöpfung” on a silent film by Walter Kornblum at the Auditorium of the Louvre,
- Visits of the Centre Pompidou and the Cité de la Musique,
- A demonstration of IRCAM’s Wave Field Synthesis (WFS) system
- A gala dinner on a river-boat on “La Seine”
For complete details, please see: http://dafx11.ircam.fr/
We look forward to seeing you in Paris!
Geoffroy Peeters, Markus Noisternig, Olivier Warusfel
DAFX-11 Local Organizing Committee