Re: Auditory efferents and phase locking

At 6:56 PM +0000 9/1/11, Beerends, J.G. (John) wrote:
I presume an objective tinnitus can be recorded in the ear, which then in my view would be equivalent to an oto acoustic emission which would imply correct OHC behavior??

A "correct" OHC behavior does give some emissions, but not an unstable oscillation like objective tinnitus.

I don't know enough about tinnitus to comment on the rest.

Dick