Web Survey about Quality of Telephone Conferences

Web Survey about Quality of Telephone Conferences

Dear interested person,

We set up a web survey in order to learn about the quality of telephone conferences in the field. The results will serve as input for our research on quality assessment of multi-party conferences.

We are seeking participants who are business users of telephone conferencing systems, i.e. who have experience with telephone conferences in their professional life.

It will take about 15-20 minutes to fill in the questionnaire.

If you are interested to participate and if you have the required experience, please go to

    https://www.soscisurvey.de/conferencing-survey

and log in anonymously with the password

    ConfQual

It would be very helpful for us, if you could also forward this message to potentially interested colleagues.

In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact: janto.skowronek@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much,
Janto

Janto Skowronek
PhD student
Assessment of IP-based Applications
Deutsche Telekom Laboratories - Technische Universität Berlin