From: "Melreit, Lee Hollis" <lmelreit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 22, 2011 6:49:11 PM EDT
Subject: MS2012 - Program Applications - Large Scale Multimedia Search - January 9 - 13, 2012

Dear Speakers and Organizers,

We are looking forward to your participation at the IPAM workshop Large Scale Multimedia Search, January 9 - 13, 2012.
We still have funding and space to support more people to come to this workshop (in particular junior participants, including students and postdocs). We therefore would like to ask you for your help in promoting this workshop, and ask you to encourage students or postdocs in your group, or other people who might be interested, to apply to this workshop. An application link can be found on the workshop webpage: https://www.ipam.ucla.edu/elements/choose.aspx?pc=ms2012. The application deadline is November 14, 2011.

Attached is a poster for this workshop. Please feel free to post it and/or forward it to other people who might be interested in this workshop.

I welcome any discussion regarding potential applicants.

Sincerely,

Jinqiao

Jinqiao Duan, Associate Director, and Professor
Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics
University of California
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7121
www.ipam.ucla.edu/
E-mail: jduan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx