Re: question about streaming

Dear Alison,

First because this is so recent, a paper by Stainsby et al. on sequential streaming :

Sequential streaming due to manipulation of interaural time differences.
Stainsby TH, Fullgrabe C, Flanagan HJ, Waldman SK, Moore BC.
J Acoust Soc Am. 2011 Aug;130(2):904-14.
PMID: 21877805

Otherwise two papers that include a fairly comprehensive review of the literature:

Spatial release from energetic and informational masking in a divided speech identification task.
Ihlefeld A, Shinn-Cunningham B.
J Acoust Soc Am. 2008 Jun;123(6):4380-92.
PMID: 18537389

Spatial release from energetic and informational masking in a selective speech identification task.
Ihlefeld A, Shinn-Cunningham B.
J Acoust Soc Am. 2008 Jun;123(6):4369-79.
PMID: 18537388

These are not review papers, but you might find what you're looking for.

-Etienne