Re: binaural impulse responses request

Hi,
I have my own database of impulse responses measured at elevation 0 for varying azimuth with a step of 2.5° and at 5 different distances (0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8 meter).
It has been realized during 2006 for my B.A. thesis with a custom made dummy head.
I have few problems with my server so for the download you will have to wait a bit but... I can keep you updated.
It is around 100 MB  (96 KHz 24 bit) but I also have all the original sessions made with protools, the original sine sweep, the recorded sweeps, the calibration measures and so on. So one can also try to obtain better impulses (the overall project is 11 GB).
If interested please drop me few lines and we can try to arrange a way to deliver the impulses.

Best regards,
Davide Andrea Mauro
____________
Dottorando XXIV Ciclo
Laboratorio di Informatica Musicale (LIM)
Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione (DICo)
Università degli Studi di Milano
Via Comelico 39/41
20135 Milano - Italy
Tel. +39 02 50316382