Re: Simultaneous play record in Matlab on mac

Hello Stephanie,

have you tried http://www.playrec.co.uk/ ? On the forum there is a post where I describe how I successfully compiled it for OSX (that was a couple of years ago but I think it should still work):
http://www.playrec.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=67
but there are also other posts about OSX.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Marco Fabiani

On 25 Nov 2011, at 15:52, Stephanie Bertet wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to do some impulse response measurements using Matlab on Mac.
Is there a nice way to play and record simultaneously as it is done on Windows with Data acquisition toolbox or pa_wavplayrecord?
Apparently it can be done with Psychtoolbox but does not work on 64 bits, and I am running out of ideas where to look.. Please, help!

Thanks,
Stephanie

Dr. Stéphanie Bertet
Sonic Arts Research Centre