From: Iftikhar Nizami <nizamii2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:38:27 -0800
To: <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Davies paper from 1934, anyone?

I would appreciate if anyone has a pdf of the following paper, that they can forward to me; I just can't afford to pay the absurd online prices, and I cannot find this one in the local college libraries:

H. Davies, "The determination of the stimulus-sensation-relation for audition from data on the minimum perceptible changes of intensity", Philosophical Magazine Series 7, Vol. 18, Issue 122, 940-949 (1934).

Many thanks in advance - Lance Nizami PhD, Palo Alto, CA 94306