Re: manipulation of voice onset time

It sounds like you want software that will allow morphing from one sound to another.

Recently from Marcelo Caetano:

Dear list,
my recently completed PhD thesis "Morphing Isolated Quasi-Harmonic Acoustic Musical Instrument Sounds Guided by Perceptually Motivated Features" is now available online here: http://recherche.ircam.fr/anasyn/caetano/caetano_morphing_musical_instrument_sounds.pdf
A brief overview of the underlying "sound morphing by feature interpolation" principle developed along with some sound examples can be found here:http://recherche.ircam.fr/anasyn/caetano/icassp2011.html
For those interested, more details about the work with more sound examples can be found here: http://recherche.ircam.fr/anasyn/caetano/overview.html
Feedback and comments are more than welcome.
Marcelo Caetano