Survey on Mobile Music Interfaces

(Sorry for cross-posting)

Dear colleagues and friends,

We are currently running an online survey in order to gain insights for the development of musical interactions and systems for smartphones. The survey includes 28 online questions, which will take less than 15 min of your time. We would like to kindly invite you to take part in this survey on Mobile Music Interfaces at the following link and also ask you to spread this link to the survey around your networks.

here it is the link:
http://sopi.media.taik.fi/mobilemusic/mmi/

Thank you for your time and for your participation!!

best,
Koray

M.Koray TahiroÄlu
Department of Media,
Aalto University, School of Art and Design
http://sopi.media.taik.fi/
http://mlab.taik.fi/~korayt
tel: +358 45 233 6272