FW: Looking for Dillon's "Hearing Aids" or similar text

Forwarding for a friend. If anyone has an audiology text "Hearing Aids" by Harvey Dillon which they'd be willing to donate for overseas teaching, please contact Kate. katenielson@xxxxxxxxx
From: Kate Nielson [mailto:katenielson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:13 PM
To: Kate Nielson
Subject: Looking for Audiology Textbooks

Hi Audiology Friends,

Sorry for the mass email.  I have been given the opportunity to help with the set up of a Masters Degree Audiology Program in Accra Ghana and I'm looking for some help.  I was asked to help teach the Hearing Aids and Aural Rehab courses in this first year of the program and will most likely be heading over to Ghana sometime this summer to teach these courses.

Due to the limited resources of the University of Ghana and of the 6 students enrolled in the program, I am trying to pull together the reading materials.  So my questions to you:  Do you still have your Hearing Aids and/or Aural Rehab textbooks?  And would you be willing to donate them to a good cause?

My target book is Harvey Dillon's "Hearing Aids", but would be interested in any others that you might be willing to part with.  Thank you so much!  Or if you know of anyone else that may be willing to help, please let me know.

Happy New Year!

 --Kate  :)

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including its contents and attachments, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by a "reply to sender only" message and delete this e-mail immediately and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

  ­­

--
Ward Drennan