Re: Data on loudness growth functions in hyperacusis?

Dear Roland,

I'm not sure that there are that many papers on this topic.  The loudness judgements tend to be quite variable within subjects, which complicates things ...

One that you might be interested in is Khalfa's 2004 paper on loudness perception in ASD (attached).  Unfortunately, there is only growth of loudness data at one frequency - 1kHz - but DR data at several frequencies.

If you find anymore, do let me know please.

Good luck,
Jose