headphones for fMRI

Hi,

We are about to purchase headphones for our new Siemens Skyra 3T MRI scanner and want to make sure we are not missing good options.
These headphones will be used for functional imaging of the auditory\language systems and thus need to have high quality specs (not pneumatic for sure).
We are familiar with the MR-Confon, Nordic Neurolab, and Sensimetrics' sets, and would be grateful for tips on other great systems.

Thanks,

Leon

Leon Y. Deouell, MD, PhD
Professor
Department of Psychology and Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Jerusalem 91905
Israel