Re: IEEE-Harvard and/or AzBio sentences in American English

Dear List,

Recordings obtained. Thank you to all those who helped. I'm forever
grateful for your generosity.

Best,
Kevin

------------------------------
Kevin Tang
Doctoral candidate
UCL (University College London)
Division of Psychology and Language Sciences
Department of Linguistics
Rm 102, Chandler House, 2 Wakefield St
London WC1N 1PF

mailto: kevin.tang.10@xxxxxxxxx