Re: Electronic Paper Request

Dear List,

thank you for your replies! Special thanks to Dick for sending me not
only papers but also useful hints on reviewing the history of BM-models.
So far I have the Lumer and Johannesma papers. I would still be very
thankful for the following two:

D. Schofield, "Visualizations of speech based on a model of the
peripheral auditory system," NPL Report DITC 62/85, 1985.
J. L. Eriksson and A. Robert, "A simple nonlinear active cochlear model
with distributed feedback," Proc. International Symposium on Nonlinear
Theory and its Applications (NOLTA), Le Regent, Crans-Montana,
Switzerland, 1998.

Thank you!
Tamas