graphing software? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

In this case a picture would be worth a thousand words - but I'll try to express this briefly.

I would like to find a program that would allow me to create a graph of auditory localization error by plotting statistics representing azimuth and elevation error as an ellipse. The diagram would then be a circle representing a horizontal plane and error would be represented by the ellipses centered on the point on the circle representing that particular angle. Does this make sense? Does anyone know of such a program?

I am a bit insane and obsessive and have figured out how to do this by hand using Photoshop, but it is time intensive. The results are gorgeous, but given the number of conditions for which I want to create graphs, it is impractical. Help?
A.

Note my new email address! angelique.a.scharine.civ@xxxxxxxx

It is impossible to live pleasurably without living prudently, honorably, and justly; or to live prudently, honorably, and justly, without living pleasurably. -Epicurus, philosopher (c. 341-270 BCE)

Angelique Scharine PhD
Senior Research Psychologist
Army Research Lab - HRED
RDRL-HRS-D