Re: R&D engineer position on source separation and noise-robust ASR

Age discrimination is illegal in France indeed, except for specific contracts designed to fight youth unemployment. As written in the offer, we are seeking a person who graduated in 2011 or 2012. Sorry for the mistranslation.

Emmanuel