Re: GLM fit or Cubic smoothing spline for cat egorical boundary data??

The logistic regression implies a model of process (it looks likeâSâ function, saturated on infinities etc). Hence, you can extrapolate your results,  if you need. But in a case of spline fit  you can predict reasonably only in the range your measurements were done.

Alex