From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Colette Mckay [Colette.Mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May 16, 2012 9:12 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Do dogs have absolute pitch?

I had a singing teacher who's dog would join in, but ONLY when his mistress played an arpeggio...not any other piano music or pattern of notes.  Not perfect pitch (and not in tune) but certainly able to recognise specific relative patterns and act on them.
Colette

Professor Colette McKay
Chair in Applied Hearing Science
Audiology and Deafness Research Group