BioMechanics mini-symposium at the Asian Mechanics Conference 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you know that the Third Asian Conference on Mechanics
of Functional Materials and Structures 2012 will be held at IIT New Delhi.
One of the focus topics will be BioMechanics

As an organizing member of this mini-symposium, we are hoping to receive
abstracts from you on the mechanics of the middle ear, cochlea, or hair cell transduction.
The conference will be held during December 5-8, 2012. If you ever wanted to visit India,
this is as good a time as ever. The abstracts are due May 31, 2012.
If you need more information please visit the web site: http://acmfms2012.iitd.ac.in/

I look forward to seeing you in New Delhi!

Sunil Puria, PhD

Stanford University

Depts. of ME & OHNS

OtoBiomechanics Group