CDs to give away

Hello all:

I have four CDs to give away:

(1) "Demonstrations of Auditory Scene Analysis" by Albert S. Bregman and Pierre A. Ahad (no date)

(2) "Musical Illusions and Paradoxes" by Diana Deutsch (1995)

(3) "Information Technology and Music" (CD-ROM plus CD with music samples, produced to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Science, 1994)

(4) "Brains: A CD of Audiophile Computer Music" by Christopher K. Koenigsberg (1994)

If you are interested in receiving one or more of these CDs, please send me your mailing address (only from within the USA or Canada, please). First come, first served.

Best,
Bruno

--
Bruno H. Repp