[AUDITORY] SPIN test for British English?

Dear List,

We would like to use the SPIN test with some British listeners, but I can't seem to find a version in British English (Mister Google has not been much help with this).  Does anyone know of one, or, alternatively, any study that shows that the American accent doesn't make much difference for speakers of British English (which would be suprising, but it's possible).

Thanks,

Brian Gygi, Ph.D.
Senior Research Fellow
NIHR National Biomedical Research Unit in Hearing
113 The Ropewalk
Nottingham, UK NG1 5DU