Help needed with 10-minute web experiment

Hi List,

The Maartenskliniek together with the Radboud University Nijmegen (The
Netherlands) are developing a new method for speech therapy, using
colours and shapes to help perception of spoken sentences. We are
looking for participants for a ten-minute experiment to give their
opinion about the images. To all of you who participated in our last
experiment, I can tell you that this one is shorter and more varied!

Would you have ten minutes to help us? Go to http://vest.dcc.ru.nl to
participate! For more information please email me:
r.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks in advance!
Rebecca Schaefer