The hearing implant company MED-EL, based in Innsbruck, Austria, is offering a position for an experienced researcher in hearing, which might be of interest for followers of the Auditory list.
Clinical Studies Engineer (m/f) RD_MT11101
· Technical support of studies in the area of cochlear implants
· Develop and generate measuring and test equipment with associated procedures
· Develop and generate study protocols and final reports
· Collect and analyze data
· Generate articles for scientific journals
· Cooperate with clinics worldwide
· Internal communication with other departments
· Scientific or technical university degree
· Experience in the areas of electrical engineering, statistics, hearing technology, audiology and auditory signal processing desired
· Experience in biomedical research
Experience in scientific work
· Programming experience, ideally with MATLAB
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Communicative personality, team player, independent and goal-oriented work style
We are legally required to stipulate the minimum monthly salary in accordance with Austrian law (collective agreement); the minimum salary for this position (full time, 38,5h/week) amounts to 2,186.13 Euro gross (14 salaries). Additional compensation may be awarded depending on individual qualifications.
MED-EL is a fast growing company passionate about advancing the field of hearing implant technologies. The company is located in scenic Innsbruck, Austria. We offer a multinational working environment with English as the company language. We look forward to receiving your application online at medel.com/jobs
For more information and for submitting your application please visit our website www.medel.com/jobs.