HRTF datebase

Dear List,

We have finished a distance-dependent Head-related Transfer Function database with high spatial resolution in 2009[1]. Now the database is updated and transfer to the website http://www.cis.pku.edu.cn/auditory/Staff/Dr.Qu.files/Qu-HRTF-Database.html. For any purpose of research, it is with no restriction to use it. And if you have any problem in using it, tell me please.

[1] T.S. Qu, Z. Xiao, M. Gong, Y. Huang, X.D. Li, X.H. Wu, “Distance-dependent Head-related Transfer Functions Measured with High Spatial Resolution Using a Spark Gap”, IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol.17(6), pp.1124-1132, 2009

Qu Tianshu (Ph.D.), Associate Professor of

Key Laboratory of Machine Perception (Ministry of Education)

Peking University, Chin