about Harvard IEEE Corpus

Dear list

Does anybody have the speech corpus of "Harvard IEEE Sentence lists" used in the paper entitled:

"Hawley, M. L., Litovsky, R. Y., and Culling, J. F. (2004). “The benefit of binaural hearing in a cocktail party: Effect of location and type of interferer,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 115, 833–843.

Writers of this paper mentioned that they obtained the recordings from Dr. Patrick Zurek. Also I will grateful if anyone guide me about access or buying part of this corpus.

Sincerely