Huggins pitch with speech?

Dear list,

I just recently stumbled upon the following book chapter by Manfred
Schroeder:

http://books.google.de/books?id=cg7x5_-vB-AC&pg=PA190&lpg=PA190&dq=manfred+schr%C3%B6der+huggins+pitch&source=bl&ots=tjbeher3kK&sig=TDtA5RUN1VLztWX55rKwKy-Hy_Q&hl=de&sa=X&ei=n1xkUOXhDsPOtAaeo4CoBw&ved=0CDEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=manfred%20schr%C3%B6der%20huggins%20pitch&f=false

In that chapter (Chapter 10.6) he explains that an effect similar to the
Huggins pitch can also be evoked with speech (i.e. you have two
unintelligible mono noise signals that reveal intelligible speech if you
listen binaurally). As far as I understand this should be different
(albeit related) to the BMLD effect.

Manfred Schroeder cites the following patent which is supposed to be
able to generate this effect:

http://www.ptodirect.com/Patents/3328526

Does anyone know a sound sample or even a piece of source code that
demonstrates this effect? I think it would be a wonderful effect to
demonstrate the fascinating binaural processing that goes on in our brains.

Thanks in advance for any reply!

With kind regards,
Michael.

--