FW: Advertisement of Role - Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Dear List,

Louise asked if I would distribute information about this post doc opportunity in Australia, so here it is FYI. The relevant URLs are below.

Nick

Dr Nick Thyer PhD | Senior Lecturer in Audiology|

School of Healthcare | Faculty of Medicine & Health|
University of Leeds
LG06 | Baines Wing | Leeds | LS2 9UT

( +44 (0)113 343 1238   8  n.j.thyer@xxxxxxxxxxx

Building on our excellence. Investing in our future.

As part of a Â23m investment in academic leadership, the University of Leeds is seeking exceptional individuals who combine internationally leading research and innovation with outstanding student education.

To find out more and apply visit www.universityofleedschairs.co.uk