Second International Conference on Cognitive Hearing Scien ce for Communication, June 16-19, 2013 - Linköping, Swed en

Dear list,

The first conference in Conference on Cognitive Hearing Science in 2011 was a success and has boosted research in the field. We believe that this second conference will be just as successful. Some of the themes addressed at the first conference have been retained, some will be explored further, and others are quite new. This reflects the development of the field. Conference speakers represent the international cutting edge of Cognitive Hearing Science.

We look forward to welcoming you to the new conference and to Linköping University. Many prominent researchers have already accepted to give a talk.

Further information can be obtained from: www.chscom2013.se

Kindly forward this email to other interested parties, mailing lists and networks. On behalf of the Scientific Committee

Jerker Rönnberg Professor Psychology Director

Linnaeus Centre HEAD, www.headcentre.se The Swedish Institute for Disability Research S-581 83 Linköping University, Sweden